We are having requirement for Social Media Marketing having excellent knowledge of Social Media Marketing. Candidate should meet the below listed requirements.
Job Title: Social Media Marketing
The Social media manager is responsible for managing the organisations social media and
online interactions with customers through social media.
He should generate a recurring revenue creation mechanism.
These roles would involve PPC advertising, email auto-responders and landing page development/optimization.
Execution of a profitable PPC campaign in a predictable manner.
- Duties of a social media manager include:
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms
- Maximising followers social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google plus and Pinterest.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms.
- Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive pr opportunities.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing
- Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Analysing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Holding workshops for the wider marketing team to explain the importance of social media and how it can impact their campaigns.
- Reporting on social media mentions of the brand internally providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
- Searching social media for off-diary stories and content.
- Planning and delivery of community management strategies through social media.
- Landing page optimization.
- Candidate Requirement:
- Previous experience as a social media manager for similar organisations.
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Degree educated ideally in marketing, technology.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimisation and how social media impacts this ?
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Passionate and results driven individual...
Media Planning Executive/Manager
1 - 2 years
Professional in Management with Professional Course
Interested candidates kindly send their updated resume at email@example.com with below details:
- Job title in subject
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice period
- Latest resume
- Current location
- Contact information
P.S. Incomplete resumes will be discarded.