Roles and Responsibilities
We’re looking for someone with a passion for technology, self-motivated and results oriented individual with the ability to work effectively with other team members.
A few words about us
We are a team of technocrats and designers, who thinks on a same wavelength and do a coding as per the logical thinking.
What you will be doing
- Contribute to the analysis of business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Lead or participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What we will need from you
- 5+ years of experience as Nodejs Developer
- Good experience in developing Node.js applications on top of RESTful APIs
- Good experience in Node JS framework such as Express.js
- Must be good in PostgreSQL or one of the databases such as Mongo
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology.
Other skills we value
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible and supportive Environment where you can make your own ideas reality & Drive your own career
- Opportunity to work for International Clients.
- Together with our powerful technical team, you will develop the business, not only from a technical perspective, but also from a customer perspective.
- You will get the chance to grow and learn with our outstanding colleagues.
At TOSHAL INFOTECH, we care about each other. We always wish our associates to have fun and learn new things every day!
The whole world was facing an unprecedented situation due to the pandemic and started working remotely, It was a challenge to create a vision and set direction when the business environment was unstable. We have overcome these challenges by creating a sustainable business and has done very well, even during pandemic and has continued to expand our business and created more job opportunities.
Role: Node.js Developer
Experience: 5+ years
Qualification: Any Graduate in Computers/Information Technology
Joining: As soon as possible
Job Location: Surat, Gujarat
Interested candidates kindly send their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with below details:
- Job title in subject
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice period
- Latest resume
- Current location
- Contact information
P.S. Incomplete resumes will be discarded.