We are having requirement for Digital Marketing having excellent knowledge of Digital Marketing. Candidate should meet the below listed requirements.
Job Title: Digital Marketing
- Oversee a team of designers and marketers
- Create and maintain an online business plan
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Staying up to date on software or data trends
- Provide analytic reports of online sales
- Keep current knowledge of online trends
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC,CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Develop the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of digital marketing.
- Translating a vision for online marketing into a coherent digital marketing strategy
- Enhancing ecommerce by increasing web visibility and traffic
- Understanding analytics and measuring ROI
- Increase brand awareness
- Making sure marketing plan is in alignment with marketing budget
- Analyse marketing plan and performance using KPIs
- Candidate Requirement:
- Experience and keen interest in leading a Digital marketing team
- Great project management, organisational, and analytical skills
- Ability to carry out all digital functions.
- Educated to degree level. Ideally with a digital marketing qualification too.
- Experience managing a budget.
- Significant digital marketing experience
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies
- Experience and in depth understanding of SEM
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytic softwares.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Experience in ecommerce, Email marketing, and social media.
- use of Adobe Photoshop, IDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google adwords
Graduate / PG- Post Graduation
Interested candidates kindly send their updated resume at email@example.com with below details:
- Job title in subject
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice period
- Latest resume
- Current location
- Contact information
P.S. Incomplete resumes will be discarded.